Eating & Drinking
When you're feeling peckish, stop by one our many street food stalls and pop-up bars showcasing delicious, freshly prepared cuisine. From Korean fried chicken and wood-fired pizza, to refreshing salads and open sandwiches, there was something to indulge every taste at the 2023 Artisan Fayre.
Check out some of the fantastic options that were on offer below...
What's on the menu?
- Nonna Tonda - after joining us in December 2022 with their mouth-watering fresh pasta, they were back serving up freshly prepared pasta all weekend.
- NEW! Quinoa Arepa Peru - brand-new to the show for 2023, indulge in some delicious Peruvian street food. Gluten free and vegan options available.
- Scandilicous - we enjoyed a unique Nordic food experience as London's first ever Scandinavian food truck joined us. Whether you are after sweet or savoury, they've got you covered.
- KoKoDoo - tuck into some melt-in-your-mouth Korean fried chicken as Kokodoo will returned for another delicious Fayre.
- NEW! KULJOT'S - brand-new to the show for 2023, KULJOT's brought healthy, authentic, good quality Turkish food.
- Bam-Bam Crepe - satisfied our sweet tooth with a delicious, hand-made crepe from Bam Bam crepes. With so loads of toppings available, we were spoilt for choice!